Fresh install of T3 (observations)

Fulko.Hew at sita.aero Fulko.Hew at sita.aero
Thu Apr 29 15:27:58 UTC 2004

Update to my message this morning:

8/ Regaing the kmix tasklet.  It now appears,
   (I don't remember doing anything different.)

11/ up2date now says that one of the two RPMs is
    available, but when I try to fetch it, up2date
    seems to hang during its 'inter-dependency' checks.
    (No CPU time is used, and no network activity.)

12/ I had meant to ask about kernel 332 (not 322).
    The ISO had shipped with an older kernel,
    but the new kernel wasn't available for updating.