display weirdness in X on older hardware.

d_bradsh at bellsouth.net d_bradsh at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 30 02:55:01 UTC 2004

Hey folks,

 I have test 3 up and running on an older machine with ati mach 64. Xorg seems to be running great but a I can't seem to adjust my monitor resolution. Both 640X480 and 800X600 give the same results. Also, has anyone had the bottom task bar act strangly when you click on an icon? Mine jumps sideways back and forth really fast, but icon functionality is not compromised. Its annoying, but at least the icons work.,   Anyway, thanks and peace to you all. :)

Dusty