vesa driver or updated kernel

Parrish M Myers parrishmyers at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 00:37:08 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm not sure which it is... but since I have updated to the new
versions of the 2.6 kernel, the vesa driver is verry flakey!  As soon
as I logout the screen goes black, and all I can do is reboot.  It also
happens when I try to change to a console via ctrl-alt-1.  Has anyone
else experienced this?

for help, I have an ATI Radeon IGP 320M on a hp pavilion ze4315us.

Thanks.

=====
"Parrish Myers" <parrishmyers at yahoo.com>