Gnome panel suggestion

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 07:34:41 UTC 2004

I have a suggestion - I'm not sure if this should go to gnome or to
fedora - I know some hackers are involved with both, and I know some
distro's will do special patches to make something more friendly.

Here's an example of how I personally use the gnome panel -

http://homepage.mac.com/mpeters/tux/images_fedora/fedora4.jpeg
(that's from my C2T1 install)

Since my application menu is on the small menu at the top - when I add
an application to the gnome menu from the application menu, it gets
added to the menu at the top - and I have to move it the bottom. I would
prefer it if I could set a preference to which gnome panel the app gets
added to - since I don't want my application launchers at the top.

I hope this kind of suggestion is OK with the list purpose - it's not
really a bug report, but I think it would improve usability.

--
Cheap Linux CD's - http://mpeters.us/linux/