[SPAM] Re: Okay everyone I asked this 3 days ago, STILL waiting foranswer, can someone please respond: still can't install

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Thu Apr 1 14:24:20 UTC 2004

Hi Lee,

> Thanks for all the negative points and zero useful information answering the
> question I clearly ask in the post.

Well, you stopped posting in html. 1 bonus point ;) .

> Geez, lets hope other people are a little nicer.

I'm an alright guy. I didn't mean to be mean (maybe a bit blunt, but
that's not the same). Just pointing out some things that might not be
obvious to you.

> You wasted time and space on here and supplied no useful information to me
> at all. I stated very clearly I read all the emails I got for help,  so
> thanks for the untrue and mean accusation.

I did not intent to accuse you of anything (apart from you posting in
html), just suggesting you to clearly restate your question/situation
and take some time to read the docs. Fe, have a look at
https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/ .

Leonard.