Bug #116654: atkbd.c: Keyboard on isa0060/serio0 reports too many keys pressed.

Efthym efthym at gmx.net
Thu Apr 1 17:01:31 UTC 2004

I've been getting the same message but don't know if its related. It
usually happens after long periods of inactivity (in X and console) and
then the keyboard just locks up. The system is still functional (the mouse
works) and I can start programs and do everything normally, except use the
keyboard. The strange thing is the message keeps repeating in the logs, so
I suppose there is response to the keypresses. the only keys that seem to
work is if I press CTRL+ALT+DEL. Then the system reboots !
Nothing comes up in the X logs. Should I look for something else ?
Should I add this in Bugzilla under the same bug or start another ?