Today's dependency problems

mgalvin at nycap.rr.com mgalvin at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 17:16:24 UTC 2004

I get these failures when trying to update libdv*

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
dvgrab  1.5-1                            requires libdv.so.2
pwlib  1.6.3-2                           requires libdv.so.2

I also continue to get errors about xemacs when trying to update nvi* and Canna(although i don't need this one).

M Galvin
Lead Programmer
Simplified Complexity
http://www.simplifiedcomplexity.com