FC2T2:kickstart No driver found problem

Jeremy Faith jfaith at cemsys.com
Fri Apr 2 13:19:22 UTC 2004

I have no problem installing Fedora Core 2 Test 2 manually, but when I
repeat the install, on the same machine, using the generated
/root/anaconda-ks.cfg file I get a:-
   'No driver found'
dialog box which asks for a driver disk.

The hard drive is being detected OK(/dev/sda using ata_piix driver) and
a repeat manual install works fine.

Is kickstart working for anyone?

By the way I'm using the text based installer which seems to have a
slight problem. When the reboot dialog appears after a successful
install:- just pressing return has no effect but if another key is
pressed first(e.g. space) and then return is pressed the reboot occurs
as expected.

Thanks,

Jeremy