duplicate policy-sources

Richard Ayer III rwa1 at cec.wustl.edu
Fri Apr 2 19:25:43 UTC 2004

I'm getting the same error, but I don't have multiple policy-sources. I just
installed the most recent one about an hour ago, and it gives me the exact
same error. Given what is in those lines that is different from other that
didn't have errors, I think it's the *_t parts that are causing the problem,
but I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone else seeing this? know how to fix
it?

Richard Ayer III