FC2T2 amd64 installation report

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 3 23:02:58 UTC 2004

Gene C. wrote:

> On Saturday 03 April 2004 17:29, Neal Becker wrote:
>> download.fedora.us has
>> fedora/fedora/1.91/i386/RPMS.updates
>> fedora/fedora/1.91/i386/RPMS.stable
>>
>> Where are the equivalents for amd64?  All I can find at redhat and all
>> the mirrors is development/, which is rawhide.
>
> Oh, you mean extras.  Well, there are also the SRPMS.  You do what I do
> (right
[...]

Thanks for the info.  Yes, I do want extras too, but I also want redhat's
updates.  My understanding is that download.fedora.us/...RPMS.updates was
the official fedora updates.  I think this is supposed to be relatively
safe to use, while rawhide is less stable.  I've been using the
RPMS.updates pretty much since fedora started.  But I can't find the
equivalent for amd64.  Does it not exist?