openoffice 1.1.1 fails to open macro files

Santiago Erquicia serquicia at argentina.com
Sun Apr 4 22:10:47 UTC 2004

Since updating to OpenOffice 1.1.1 I've been having some problems.  When
I try to save a file (not always) it appears a message like:

Error loading BASIC of document
file:///usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/share/basic/FormWizard/script.xlb/:
General Error.
General input/output error

The reality is that once one of these errors appear, there is like 10
more.

I've seen at the file and the *.xlb files are under the directory
usr/lib/ooo-1.1 and not under usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/, although in the last
one all the subdirectories are there.

Anyone experiencing the same?  Is this known?  Should I bugzilla it?

Thanks,
Santiago