boot floppies??

Damian Menscher menscher at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 4 21:12:31 UTC 2004

I usually do my installs over the network after booting from a floppy.
FC2t2 doesn't include floppy boot images.  Perhaps this is an oversight?
(I'd really rather not go through the effort of burning a CD.)

Also, the release notes make mention of 3 binary CDs and 3 source CDs.
I just downloaded the binary torrent, and it's on 4 CDs.  Is this going
to be made to fit on 3 CDs before the final release, or do the release
notes need to be updated?

[Two bug reports, and I haven't even attempted an install yet!]

Damian Menscher
--
-=#| Physics Grad Student & SysAdmin @ U Illinois Urbana-Champaign |#=-
-=#| 488 LLP, 1110 W. Green St, Urbana, IL 61801 Ofc:(217)333-0038 |#=-