boot floppies??

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Apr 5 01:36:39 UTC 2004

The kernel is too big for a floppy - I wish it had one too.
I gather there was quite a bit of discussion on that.

My opinion - even if you have to use a 2.4 kernel for it - a boot floppy
should be there.

But with respect to installing via ftp - there is a 4 MB boot ISO that
you can do that with - it's on CD1 but I suspect it's also on a mirror
somewhere so you don't have to download 700MB to get 4MB.

--
Cheap Linux CD's - http://mpeters.us/linux/