gstreamer-plugins-mp3

Michael Schwendt ms-nospam-0306 at arcor.de
Sun Apr 4 17:02:21 UTC 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:13:34 +0100, Martin Alderson wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get this for fedora 2 test 2? The only one i
> can find is built for gstreamer 0.6.3 and can't be installed on 0.8.

Just wait till things settle down a bit more. E.g. the 0.6.x rhythmbox
version in Fedora Core 2 Test 2 does not even recognize mp3 files unless
it is rebuilt with id3 support. The 0.7.x version no longer needs a
rebuild, but fails with funny errors. Query http://bugzilla.redhat.com

Updating the available gstreamer-plugins-mp3 packages is fairly easy.
So, once all of this starts working again, an mp3 plugin can be tested,
too.