FC T2 installation problems

b r u ma bruma at email.si
Sun Apr 4 18:20:06 UTC 2004

hi,

I want to share problems I had during FC T2 installation.

1. problem
1st CD was not bootble, I managed to booted with 1st FCT1 CD and after
syslinux successful boot, I continue with FCT2 CD1.

2. problem
I also try to install with boot.iso image.
Installation started normally, but after I choose "Installation method",
no mater what method (CD ROM, Hard drive, NFS) I choose, I always got
"Select driver" window, but none of listed drivers was working with my
hw. My hardware is more or less standard, PIII with BX440 cipset, LG CD
ROM drive, IBM hd and RL2000 PCI net card and I didn't any have problems
with FC1.
I also tried with PXE image and grub boot loader and experienced same
problem.

regards bruma