dependency problems - getting better

David Jansen jansen at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Apr 5 08:31:15 UTC 2004

I had similar problems last week. Check the version of the packages
mentioned, e.g. rpm -qa 'mplayer*'. Mine were from the livna repository
for FC1. Makes sence, an upgrade doesn't automatically update the
up2date or yum configuration files. I haven't checked if livna has a
FC2test2 channel (1.91), I just uninstalled mplayer and related packages
on my test system, and the problems were gone (at least the ones with
libdv).

David Jansen