Thumbs up!

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Mon Apr 5 15:04:37 UTC 2004

I just wanted to send a big thumbs up to everyone who's worked on FC2t2.
I have been extremely impressed with the speed with which all the
dependency fixes and other bugs were worked out and how stable the test2
has been for me.  I know in this job we don't get a lot of thanks for what
we do, but I'd personally like to say thanks to everyone who's worked to
get this release out and tested and fixed.

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com