How to update /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources for FC2T2?

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Mon Apr 5 21:53:16 UTC 2004

On Monday 05 April 2004 17:26, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:
> Can someone tell me what to put in my "/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources" file
> so that I can pull the updates for FC2T2?
> I am using up2date.

I am not sure what you mean.  The file as distributed works properly.

With the new mirror capability, the impact of download.fedora.redhat.com being
overloaded is lessened (unless you get that server picked).

Personally, I find a good mirror (one that is normally current and is not
overloaded) and add that specification to sources -- just use the definition
for download.fedora.redhat.com as your pattern.
--
Gene