Installation woes.

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Tue Apr 6 03:34:54 UTC 2004

Mmmm... get a new computer?  ;)   Seriously though, are you getting any
specific error messages? Is the computer not POSTing? Locking up during
install?  Shutting down by itself? Did it ever work before?  Give us a
little more to work with so we can help you out.

BTW... my car is not working. Can you tell me what's wrong with it?

Thanks,

-Sean  :)

On Apr 5, 2004, at 7:37 PM, Kc2LTO - Andrew Ragone wrote:

 >Ok…this is getting to a point that is unbearable. I need this for a
server I am running but I cannot get ANYTHING to boot. I was attempting
 >to install FC2t2 but I went back to fc1 after nothing works. It does
not install. On anything, from anything, with anything. I’m really
getting >kinda annoyed that my computer decided to be a piece of shit.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

GPG public key:  <http://homepage.mac.com/smearp/seanpgp.asc>