Installation woes.

su-zj sun-zj at tdk-tech.com
Tue Apr 6 03:53:57 UTC 2004

Athough Andrew doesn't know why your car refuses to work for you,
FC2 exactly has a lot of bugs. F.E can't boot from CDROM by Disc1,
My computer is P4 2.4G, Acer assembled. when I switched to KDE
desktop, the X can't start.and so on. :( I hope the future
FC2 Test 3 can solve this bugs. :)

       Best Regards.
   Zongjun. Sun
Freemen fight for freedom