FC2T2 No console browser included?

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Tue Apr 6 09:23:53 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 11:24 -0300, Ben Steeves wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 10:27, Will Backman wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 19:05, Andrew Farris wrote:
>
> > > Try elinks, it is included.  Although I prefer lynx myself this works.
> > >

> > I typed elinks at the console, got command not found.  Don't know if a
> > console browser is important for a workstation install, but I thought I
> > would mention it.
>
> The app is called 'links'.

The original was 'links', but is no longer (elinks is now used).
-$-> rpm -q elinks
elinks-0.9.1-1

-$-> file /usr/bin/links
/usr/bin/links: symbolic link to `elinks'

I note that there is a recent build of 'lynx' available on the
development repo as well now (I don't know how long it has been there).
--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on freenode