Debugging Assistance(KUDZU)

Marshall D. Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Tue Apr 6 13:42:44 UTC 2004

If you let kudzu sit long enough it will continue.. but expect
performance to go to hell.  I believe someone said it has something to
do with the 2.6.4-1.305 kernel & usb.  ...of course prior to upgrading
the kernel kudzu would cause a kernel panic for me .. so go figure.

You can get the mouse working without the slowdown issues by doing:

modprobe uhci

don't load the ehci or ohci(?) modules ... just out of curiosity, let me
know if nautilus segfaults on you now : )   it does for me

--
 Marshall