archive searches

David L idht4n at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:13:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:07:29 -0700, David L wrote:

>When I try to search the archives of this list, I get a message like:
>
>Sorry, your search for PPC did not find any results.
>No documents were found containing "PPC".
>
>even though I see the word PPC in the subject of the last message
>posted.  Am I doing something wrong, or is the archive search broken?
Search for PPC.  Search results: ppc : 26 / 26.
Results 1-20 of 26.  Search took 6.370 seconds

http://www.redhat.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=PPC&ps=20&o=0&m=all&wm=wrd&wf=222210&ul=%2Farchives%2Ffedora-test-list

OK ... look at the date on those 26 search results.
They are all from October and November 2003.?
There was a post containing PPC on 4/1/04.
Search in April 2004 for PPC and you'll find nothing.
(I would try it again, but now I'm getting this message:

Error

The following error was encountered:

    * Connection Failed

The system returned:

    (111) Connection refused

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster at redhat.com.

Thanks:
                      David