can't ftp, telnet, or ssh to FC2T2 box

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Wed Apr 7 01:51:57 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 00:05 +0100, Mr. Adam ALLEN wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 21:25, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> > David L wrote:
>snip...
> I've not filed a bug report (wasn't quite sure if this latest release is
> just Fedora Core 2 .. or test2). I ended up deciding that test2 must be
> FC1.

As I understand the numbering system, we are testing Fedora Core 2 test2
(FC2T2) plus updates.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.91/i386/iso/FC2-test2-i386-disc1.iso

> It seems as though the bug from FC1 was that selecting no firewall
> resulted in firewall --enabled in the anaconda kickstart config. However
> with FC2test2 the result is  firewall --disabled in kickstart config-
> yet the firewall is enabled. So I think this is a different bug and this
> should get filed.

Sounds like a new release and new bug.