Two additional issues

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Wed Apr 7 07:03:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 13:39 -0700, Brian Bober wrote:

> Has anyone seen these?
>
> * I occasionally get the black screen flickering as if the screensaver is
> starting, but it doesn't run a screensaver, just flickers.. It'll happen even
> when I'm typing. It just started happening with the new updates.

Yes, but in my case I believe it is starting the screensaver--I've had
it set to blank screen.  I will change the setting and try to report
back if I find anything more interesting, but I can confirm that it
appears to sleep the monitor, or start the screensaver, while the
mouse/keyboard is in use (not reaching the set timeout).
xorg-x11-0.6.6-0.2004_03_30.1
xscreensaver-4.14-4

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on freenode