no 3D support in xorg-x11 packages - fact or fiction?

Trond Are Haugland trondare at trolltech.com
Wed Apr 7 11:42:57 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:27:06PM +0200, Trond Danielsen wrote:
> When recompiling the kernel-source.rpms, do I have to do anything else
> than "make gconfig" and "make rpm" to make a custom kernel ready to
> install and boot? ( I there is, since this didn't get me where I
> expected...)?

If you configured your kernel appropriately that should do it. You could
try using the premade configuration like this:

cp configs/kernel-2.6.4-i686.config .config
make rpm

And make sure you update /boot/grub/menu.lst after installing the RPM.

--
Trond Are Haugland <trondare at trolltech.com>
Phone: +47 21 60 48 83