Spatial Nautilus - organizing windows

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 12:24:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Is there any convenient way to organize serveral nautilus windows? Maybe
> this is more of a metacity issue, but still...

It would be nicer if we had the choice to be able to use nautilus as it
was under FC1 instead of having to select "browse folder" - that way you
can have the several windows. I really do think it's a bad idea not to
be able to set something somewhere so that users have the choice of
opening as a window or browsing as a folder by default.

TTFN

Paul

--
"Discovery is, in it's essence, a matter of re-arranging or transforming
evidence in such a way that one is enabled to go beyond the evidence so