Redhat Extras, RPM.Livna.org, etc

Wed Apr 7 18:35:09 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 14:03, Brian Bober wrote:
> FC2test2: I'm also wondering if its safe to use Redhat Extras and rpm.livna.org
> with this test distro.

Have used http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1.91/i386/
and http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/1.91/i386/ but recently there have been
dependency problems.

Also see Axel Thimm's ATrpms for FC2 at
http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/ATrpms/fedora/2/en/i386/

> If not, where can we get the things like xine, xmms-mp3, mplayer, etc. Should
> we just build them? Could we make packages for test2? If so, is there anyone
> who would put them up on their server?

Have some home-re-built FC2T2 RPMS for some extras packages from
FreshRPMS SRPMS I'd be glad to share, but no server capability to offer.

Phil