Install problems

Naron naron at dodo.com.au
Thu Apr 8 11:14:11 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I asked across on Fedora list about not being able to boot the Fedora 2 core discs.

I am dying to get Fedora onto my machine bust so far my machine ignores the cd's at boot.  The cd drives are set for initial boot.  I have downloaded Fedora core and burnt the ISO to disc and attempted to get it to start installation that way.

Still nothing.

Is there anything else I can try.  I so want to move to Fedora as XP is full of holes.

Please make any suggestions as easy to follow as possible.  I am computer literate but sometimes my head spins from reading some of the stuff you guys write about!  I spent three days downloading fedora release 1 core disc to defeat my installation/boot problems and so hope there is a way to get it happening.

Cheers

Mark