More on my missing applets

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 12:55:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

Seems it is a bonobo error. Just been looking at /tmp in the X server
files there and have come across this...

(gnone-panel:875): Bonobo-WARNING **: Cannot get value: Unknown CORBA
exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'

I have no idea what that means, but it does appear whenever I try to add
an applet to my panel bar and it fails. There are a couple of applets
which work on the panel bar, but not many.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Discovery is, in it's essence, a matter of re-arranging or transforming
evidence in such a way that one is enabled to go beyond the evidence so