Kudzu at Startup

sean bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Fri Apr 9 21:03:47 UTC 2004

O.k.

I have "straced" kudzu at startup and from the command line.

There is a very apparent difference between what kudzu does at these two
different times.

Also, I can't tell where kudzu get's it list of PCI ids as lspci reports
the card correctly from /usr/share/hwdata/pci.ids but kudzu reports it
as unknown type of card.

Help?