"Features to test" list and documentation on proper testing and diagnosis of issues

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Apr 10 04:35:48 UTC 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:12, Jef Spaleta <jspaleta at princeton.edu> wrote:
> Sadly, creating usable documentation aimed at better guiding testers, is a
> manpower issue as much as anything else.

True.  However it is easy enough for developers to drop a message to this list
if there's something that they want to see tested.  The readers of this list
would then have to sort through all the messages.

Maybe we could have "please test" at the start of the subject of such messages
so people who aren't looking for new things to test could delete them all.