Kernel 2.6.5-1.309 & Nvidia & 4KSTACKS

alton bailey ojgbagg27ab at msn.com
Sat Apr 10 06:36:14 UTC 2004

which of the Nvidia card wre you using all my system is using Nvidia card I
REDHAT 7 8 9 FC1 & FC2 on the same card and the only problem I was the mouse
problem in 2.6.3.1 kernel because of the new rule from /dev/mouse  to
/dev/input/mice but other than that everything is fine and dandy my card is
a Nvidia GForce 4 MX. At the moment I am running  kernel 2.6.5.315 and it is
smooth as it can be