Freezes in the beginning and doesn´t starts the x

Arnaldo Bento ct1dgc at tugamail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:42:18 UTC 2004

Hello

After "yum update" that takes several hours I  reboott and
it show me text initialization and stop without enter in  x

I give you the last few lines:

warning: unable to open the initial console
security 3 users, 5 rules, 1166 types
security 30 classes, 261889 rules
SELinux:completing initialization
SELinux:setting up existing superblock
SELinux initialzed--------
SELinux-----
SELinux------
SELinux-----
SELinux------
SELinux-----
SELinux------
SELinux-----
SELinux------
SELinux-----
SELinux------
#####just a comment The(-----) above are several commands that
#####initialized but doesn´t gave any erros
audit (1081632668,884:0):are dined [read]for pid=1 exe=/sbin/init name=null
dev=hda2 ino=1370921 scontext=system_u:system_r:
init_t tcontext=system_u:object_r:device_t tclass=file

The cursor flash in the and of this text and I cann´t do any thing else.

There are any possibility to recover the installation or I shoud
do a new one?

Any help will be welcome.

Arnaldo

Mister Sexo