Freezes in the beginning and doesn´t starts the x

Yves Vanlerberghe yves at infothek.be
Sat Apr 10 21:57:33 UTC 2004

I did a yum update yesterday and the whole box just gave up at the point
when the filesystem gets mounted. It said that only root could mount it
and then started spewing out some SELinux errors. Dunno whether this
will help but I got it sorted after adding 'selinux=0' as argument to
the kernel. There's a great faq on the topic somewhere on the redhat
site.
I think something got screwed up in the policy file so I'll wait for an
updated policy to come trough via Yum before I give selinux another
test..