Another failed install - both video and ide hard drives not detected

pismobum pismobum at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 00:30:14 UTC 2004

OK. I'll download the i386 version now.
As soon as I give it a try I will report back

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:40, "pismobum" <pismobum at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I attempted install of the AMD64 version and
> the probe failed to recognize my video (nvidia GeForce4 4000)
> and in the text setup as soon as I got to disk druid I was informed
> that I did not have any hard drives.

It would be interesting to know whether an i386 version of Fedora Core 2
test-2 can be installed.  It may be easier to fix a bug that affects i386
than AMD64 as not all Red Hat employees have good access to AMD64 machines.

Please reply to this message on-list.