Kudzu at Startup

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sun Apr 11 18:19:35 UTC 2004

Well...I have modified the init script for kudzu and had it run an
"strace" on kudzu to see what it is hanging on.

It appears to be sitting in a wait call for a pid to exit.  I didn't
want to post the entire strace out put to the list, since nobody else is
having this issue...Does someone want to look at it for me and see if
they can figure out why it is hanging?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer