Lockups when logging off X gdm with kernel-2.6.5-1.315

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:40:44 UTC 2004

Yes, I have had this too, quite a few times, and I only upgraded late last
night.  FC2 is basically way down and way out with 315.  I have to use 309
else I suffer from these crashes when I log out of X, along with other
kernel panics whether they are related or not I don't know but this is a
naughty naughty kernel.  Have you entered it into Bugzilla yet?  What's the
number; I'll add my notes if I have anything new to add.

Thanks,
Jason