Will Accessibility tools remain hidden packages?

Will Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Mon Apr 12 20:36:48 UTC 2004

Accessibility tools such as Gnopernicus and Festival are "hidden"
packages, as they do not show up under System Setting->Add/Remove
Application.  I understand that this is because they are not considered
ready for general use, and their inclusion was to at least make it
easier to install and test for those who are interested.  Thank you for
including them in FC1 and FC2, and for the additional updates I see in
rawhide.

When might they be added to the Add/Remove Applications system?  Perhaps
I'd have more luck asking when it will rain... ;-)

--
Will Backman <whb at ceimaine.org>
Coastal Enterprises, Inc.