Subject: Re: HOWTO

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at merl.com
Mon Apr 12 20:50:32 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henry Hartley" <henryhartley at westat.com>
To: "'For testers of Fedora Core development releases'"
<fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: HOWTO

Thank you, I appreciate the correction.

It's still a silly format for a lot of uses, and vulnerable to crashing both
printers and computers due to its heavily proprietary format. I actually
urge my poor Windows users to use the Linux CUPS print server instead of the
Windows print server when printing such documents crashes their own system.
(Moo-ha-ha!)