Mozilla/Thunderbird

Moose moosealini at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 04:49:34 UTC 2004

Are you having them share gecko elements? I don't know if it is a
problem with Mozilla as much as with Firefox, but you need to have them
in separate folders, with two copies of the chrome and gecko information
if you want them both open at once.

That being said, if your using Mozilla, why not just use Mozilla Mail?