4KSTACKS again

Jerone Young jerone2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 18:06:48 UTC 2004

I am also an NVIDIA user...eventually NVIDIA will
update there driver to work with the 4K stack (expect
it around the time Fedora 2 is actually fully
released). Actually the X86-64 Nvidia driver works
great with FC2 (with a few stability issues). But
really no one in the Open Source community has any
remorse for NVIDIA (or ATI). Really when it comes to
Device drivers there really is no excuse for your
drivers not be Open Source (my opinion). So I also do
understand what you are going through...but really the
people you should be yelling at is Nvidia..so please
go to the nvidia forum and file your complaint ( it is
at nvews.net).

            Jerone