no hfsutils in developemnt/ppc

Zach Wilkinson zachw at termdex.com
Tue Apr 13 20:40:19 UTC 2004

I just ended up running rpm with --nodeps on hfsutils from YellowDog and
ybin seems to like that.

My problem now is that the system can't locate mousedev and keyboarddev
(incorrect name) modules on boot. So there's no console input available.
Ethernet is also not functioning.  So I have to slam the system and reboot
into the YellowDog kernel to get networking back, but the input modules are
tied to some script, so console access is gone on both kernels.  Luckily I
can still SSH in with the YellowDog kernel.

Any ideas on what script is looking for these modules, and why there not
included with 2.6.5-1.319?

Thanks,