yum update error with libselinux

Kepa kepa at oceanvoyages.com
Wed Apr 14 17:28:56 UTC 2004

output of yum update

>Gathering header information file(s) from server(s)
>Server: Fedora Core 1.91 - Development Tree
>Finding updated packages
>Downloading needed headers
>Resolving dependencies
>.....Unable to satisfy dependencies
>Package libselinux needs glibc >, this is not available.

I have selinux=0 in grub.  Am I going to have to enable it every time I
want to run yum update?

Also, trying to 'yum remove libselinux' lists a huge number of
dependecies, basically everything, are they all really dependent on
selinux?  Is there some way to cleanly completely remove selinux from
the system?  Is it possible to have a fedora core system selinux free?

Thanks

Kepa