up2date : resume installation of downloaded packages

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Thu Apr 15 12:11:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 06:07, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:

> You might have to select a few packages and incrementally proceed.
> Since one of the packages may be causing a problem.
> Sometimes I end up running up2date 3 or 4 times. The first time I only
> upgrade the kernel. The second time I choose about a third of the
> packages, etc...

So far, using up2date w/yum enabled mirror of rawhide as my main source,
the couple of problems I have seen are with one or two packages that
don't seem to download (something about bad URL or similar) and the
.noarch.rpm packages have problems downloading.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"