policy/policy-sources differences?

t l concert at europe.com
Thu Apr 15 18:32:17 UTC 2004

Thanks for the response.  I think you answered some of my questions.

Although I installed both packages (policy and policy-source), I made no changes to the src/policy files, so all the files in /etc/security/selinux should be the same as when installed (from the previous update).

So shouldn't the version of /etc/security/selinux/file_contexts built from the files installed by policy-sources be the same as the version of /etc/security/selinux/file_contexts installed from the policy package?

One of them has "extra" entries (/mnt/build*/), no?

tom