Re; 4KSTACKS again. Thanks...

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sun Apr 18 19:49:08 UTC 2004

Just for entertainment, maybe I can get a cross mailing list flame war
going, I poked around the Nvidia Linux Driver mailing list:

And posted a point or two(probably completely incorrect), please
contribute whatever you desire to this thread and maybe Nvidia will look
at it?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer