Intalling fedora

Nigel nigelnye at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 22:13:04 UTC 2004

Well I initially downloaded what was in the FC "1/" folder and I'm
having no luck with that either. I had tried the boot.iso before
(several times on several machines) for the heck of it and that led me
through everything until it asked for the real installation CDs. That's
where the machine says that the (singular I might add) Fedora Core CD
cannot be found. I've also tried to download from another source...the
first CD anyway.

As far as I know I can't execute the md5sum check on my machine because
I am unable (networking would be unnecessarily complex) to access the
internet via my Linux OS (which is part of the reason I'm migrating to
Fedora) and thus am forced to download on XP.

Should I just keep downloading? I just need to know I'm not trying to
jam two puzzle pieces together at random (at least they're both from the
same "box" haha).

The quick response was greatly appreciated Wayne.