Problem in booting Fedora Core2 Test2

Antonio Bibiano ant.b at hacari.org
Mon Apr 19 16:21:01 UTC 2004

Hello fedora testers :)

today i downloaded this iso:

FC2-test2-i386-disc1.iso

then i checked the md5sums and they were ok so i burned it to a cd-r

but when i tryed to boot it nothing appened, so i put the cdrom into
another pc it booted normally, so i tryed on the laptop and it booted
the same as the second pc, i tryed to change the cd drives from the
second to the first but nothing changed, now i don't know what can i do,
it's some kind of problem in the iso? or is simply mi bios?

please help me and excuse me for my english :)

Bye

Antonio