Fedora Core 2 Test 2 and 3COM NIC 3CR990-TX-97

THOMAS WOLLENZIN wolle001 at msn.com
Wed Apr 21 05:16:54 UTC 2004

Hi i'm new to this list and hope to find some answers to my questions.
I'm having problems with Fedora Core 2 Test 2 and 3COM NIC 3CR990-TX-97.
I installed "Official Fedora Core 2 TEST2 DVD iso image for i386. 4.1GB
2004-3-29" and it looks like Fedora ignores that NIC during and after
installation. Is there something i'm doing wrong? That i can fix? Or is
there something that needs to be fixed by someone else?

Thanks!